Monday, February 1, 2010

rain...

01/02/2010 8:00pm
heavy rain comes so sudden... was shinny & tracy feel cold right now? i know them well, really worried of them. take care ya. how bout esther, brandon & all my friend right now? juz wish them take care, too...

time passed really fast... now feb dy... i really sad, get older, closer with sadness...
tat's 5th night i lost sleepiness. i really gone crazy of it! i really suffer and yet i cant tell any1. coz, i duwan a lot ppl know wat i thinking... if many ppl know, i'll get lot's of trouble.
last month is actually my most challanging month. every of my friend wish me to try my best to do watever thing related to my job & also knowledges of telecommunication & imaging skills for camera. yet, i'm quite sry to every1 who wish me, concern me, i had disappointed all of u. i'm know work and education is far more than relationship, yet how come i so foolish? i'm cant focus to my work since last 3 weeks, i had did a lots of mistake, evryday did at least 2 mistakes. officer is suspecting me... while i training, i can't absorb new knowledge, and when having discussion with fellow friends and who work under telecommunication, i cant give them detail with better way. well, i had rest for more than 1 week ady, yet, i still cant concentrate! i really feel despair of my job, coz, lost contration which create mistakes will affect my percentage of probability for comfirmation. once not comfirm, i had to find other job. i not dislike my job, but, y i soooooooooooooo MORON? my foolishness had affect me...
well, last month a lot of sad case happened... my primary schoolmate serious injured, my friend lost in mystery, etc... i can't stand of damage ady.
in the morning, i having breakfast alone, again. and i feel hurt... my sad memory keeps coming while i saw a mother feeding sons and daughthers. if my mother still alives, mayb my younger brother still study form4 now, i had start my college life propably. who knows?
while i at sungei wang, i wait for my mei, esther. actually i know she might late as she sleep quite late ytd night. i won't blame her, and i hope she won't felt sorry of lateness. she comes at 12:30 noon. i'm really appreciate her of allow me to join with her. thx esther. since we graduated, we'd long time didn't meet each other. simon is far taller than me lor... makes me feel like wan dig a hole for hide myself XP we having food at sungei wang food court. i really suprise of my appetite had recover and finally can enjoy lunch. haha
2:00pm:
after having lunch, we walk around sungei wang for search something we wanted. i try some new clothes, yet, most of clothes is not wat i wan. mayb i like uncle style gua. i heard esther said of simon wanted to buy a bag. as a result, we didn't buy anything and we go to times square and survey. at there, we just keep walking, and searching, and wait for simon's friend at MCD around 3:30pm. while simon waiting for his friend, i having conversation with esther. (i'm have no intention to give contents of conversation between she and i, here) then, she reached around 4pm, and we have "tea time" at doughnuts & coffee. well, i feel a bit weird. coz esther and simon keep talking each other and abandoned his friend. after finish "tea time", she left us, and we continue hang out. eheh. finally simon brought a bag he likes, buti didn't brought any. zzz... we had left time square around 5pm, and i went back to my home alone, while they go for meet their family.

Esther, i didn't feel bored at all. although we didn't chat much today, i'm know of we're try our best to find topic for chit chat. thx of allowed me to join all of u. i'm appreciate of it.

at night, i had chat with somebody. actually i not really know much the person. he ask me of y i dun look for others, or try chase "kai mui". i dun have any comment of y i dun look for others, but, i dun chase "kai mui"! once i treat her like younger sister, forever i like her with brother love. y i like tat girl? i really no idea... if u got like some1 with a few reason, i guess it means u not really like he/she, sure must be got something hidden. i only know, my heart tell me of i had like junior.
sigh... I'd received a bad news... about my job, my performance is far below average and i'm in critical...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i speechless lo! i nvr knw of gt ppl like ppl silent till can indirectly hurt urself 1. if u like her, go ahead lo. better than u do nth and hide ur sadness