Saturday, February 13, 2010

the continue story of yesterday, which happened to my junior...

As i know amy had brought Yari, i felt something odd. How come of Yari doesn't give 1GB!? Then, I investigate, i know those AP reseller cheated her. Mostly they purposely give wrong phone, coz Yari cant ATTACH M2 memory card! It only uses MicroSD. Then, i called her, she said she might call me later. Then, while i still doing my powerpoint for Sony Ericsson Speakers Profile to PowerPoint file for presentation, she sms me of view her blog, then i know something wrong. At last, as i predict, she get cheated... I feel of i full of sins... Y i dun try to accept her call? y i noticed it so late? Yari not EXPENSIVE TILL RM899! I can get it far far lower than it for AP! Added summore money from RM850 to RM899???? Wat kind of service they provide????????

No comments: