Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Red eyeball... Had hidden with unpleasant feeling

I can't sleep again... It's been 1 week... My eyes really tired... Really tired... Do u guys can imagine or experiences how's feel of effect of continuously didn't sleep? I'm faced... It's not ordinary ppl can handle it. Eyes really hot, when try to close my eyes and sleep, my eyes become hot, burning. Body tired but can't rest... I had to take mc again and again... Y? Y I can't live like normal human?
15, I noticed some1 follow me and trying to harm me, luckily i'd avoid such attack and defeated the guy...
Just now, i'm really hoping to get a nice rest, for thanks my best buddy. Yet, amy had msg me. I had feel something odd. Their relationship is actually got prob b4 I msg her at december ago. Y she blame me like tat? Because of I like her?
I'm really headache... Even hard to breath... Doctor had warn me not to be even slight emotional, as my blood pressure is gain drastically from december untill up today... I'm feel hopeless...

No comments: