Monday, February 15, 2010

in the earlier morning...

15th of febuary, 2am.
i couldn't sleep... i'm really tired. i keep awake for few days. eyes feels like burning.
while i went out from my home, my sweat keep comes out, coz outside really hot although at nighttime. i wear with sports custome like usual. i walk around and around. i passed by yong ting's home, i keep look there, and playground which opposite her home. the playground had renovated... yet, i can see, the past... how enjoy when i play, study together with yong ting. but, it had been passed for really long time, although memories still exist to my mind, not clear enough, but, i feel really sad. time past really fast, a lot of memories between she and i had been vanished. i wonder how was she? i really dun have any idea. i passed by carrefour after leave happy garden. i rmb, i meet with my sister, tracy. she's really funny. i dunno how to describe how funny she was. she's really cute, and really nice.
i back to OUG, i feel my back really wet... I noticed of i'd been followed by some1 for long time, since last month. today, i feel it again. i purposely walk round and round from 26th road to 28 road. finally i go to garden. i stopped, stand still and do nothing. i can hear, he silently move forward. i turned my body and i saw a guy, i ask him y he follow me tat far. he wave his fist and attack me, and hit my left hand. i had fall down, and for seek of protect my phone, i urposely use my left hand closer to floor. sound silly, right? gosh... my left hand really pain, not only feel pain, my arm had slightly scratched... then i hit his face with right hand, and kick his stomach. he was stunned.
while i ask him the reason he followed me, he said a lot of crapping stories... he tell me "y i still annoying with a guy's gf? didn't read the letter and msg he gave me?" well, i dunno who was the guy, then i ask him was he the person who keep annoying me. he denied and he said he had ordered by a guy named Tay. who Tay oh? i only know a person with surname Tay, Boon Huang, but, i'm sure of he won't do such things, as we lost contact for more than 2 years. who Tay? i really dun have idea. he continued his sentence of he sometimes appear around happy garden, and he ordered few person spying me for more then 1 month ago. i wondering, who the heck? i ask him who the fellow. he laughing and said i really dunno him or pretend dunno him, he study at KDU. WTH, i dun have any idea, i know nobody study at KDU. and he ask me of i got received the msg which warning me of not going to chat with his gf by use his gf number. i ignore his question and trempled his stomach and leave garden instantly.
i guess, i got idea of who was the guy already...

No comments: