Thursday, February 18, 2010

sharp needle...

I feel i really headache. although yesterday i finally i can have a nap, even is just 3-4hour, i feel really comfortable. suddenly... i heard a voice... sounds like some1 i know, yet, no idea... her sound really soft, brings blessing. i'm feel i'm not dreaming. the soft voice tell me... pls vincent, nvr gives up. ur spirit getting weak. be strong.
i'd woke up, then, i have short chat with amy... darn... she seems not believe me. wat everytime boy said last, after last then not end it... not only boy la, girl also wat...... i dun wan argue with her. coz, i really dun wan to hurt friends. actually i just hope she give me chance to let me intro those function of yari... and also, i promised myself not often to find her... but, she even didnt reply. sounds hurts... i dunno... i feel tired again...

No comments: