Sunday, February 21, 2010

No more contribute for telecommunication!

Today, is my last day to having seminar of sales for handphone to all juniors. Place at mid valley. I still forgot few ppl's name. They ask the reason of I decided not to follow up or research for phone. I never answer them... After finish the discussion, I saw Mr. Yew. He laughing of I pay such a big amount for order phone. He ask me reason of order phone and reason of cancel the order. I dun wan to mention it, as the deposit had paid, I can't get back if break promise... W595... Sigh... Well, the lost of tat deposit gave me challenges. I had lost job... Tat's makes me feel scared... Actually i'd made full payment, but I only said i'd paid 2/5. I dun wan let her know of I'm in trouble, I dun really needed her money, even how danger or how bad situation, I dun wan get even 1 cent from her. I bet she won't read my blog. Hope she'll even cheer...
I'm still tired... Who can cure my heart?

1 comment:

Jeff said...

dun k them lo.u r u,nt other.u leave them jz bcoz of tat gal again?ellou,no nid help ppl till waste ur $$ la