Sunday, February 21, 2010

Meaningless stuffs

Finally 3am... 21st february 2010
I'm walk alone outside, with my weak body, at yesterday 2pm. I dun have idea. I'd face 2 problem currently...
1st, I dun like any1 not believe me, or lying to me. If they not asking, of coz I won't said anything related to the topic
2nd, I needed to find new job. Few of my friend had said of amy makes me lost job. Well, it isn't her fault. Coz, I guess she forgotten of I still under medical treatment. Is my fault as I won't face management staff if I decide not to meet her. I think she won't believe me ady, if she believe me, and she know i'm still sick, she may at least msg me via sms or facebook for regards.
I know of I should rest, as my health haven't goes better. Yet, I dun have mood to rest. Then, 1 of my buddy, who work same line with me last time, call me for job offer. I face with manager. She feel i'm cold untill shaking my body, then she order them to close air cond, and she brought coffee to me. I'd long time never treat with vip style. We sat at table, she show's appointment letter to me, with written my name. She told me of company might offer with rm1500 of basics, with office hour, and additional commission. Sounds cool, is it? But, my heart is pain... 1 of my friend rather choose AP than choose original sets, I never let AP dealer earn even I serve my friend with my loyalty. Not because i wan earn my friend's money, because i dun wan they have a chances to brought Recon Sets. Nowdays a lot of AP dealers prefer recon those 2nd hand handphones, change parts or only housing, and sell as new SP Sets. Those Reson Sets might brings more profits compare with sell as 2nd hand handphones. The main point is, I dun recommend my friends buy AP Sets, because they might have a chances to brought "2nd hand handphone" with HIGHER PRICE! It not only mean of insulting me, it also hurts me. Then, I straight away reject the manager. She said she also sympathy of my matter. She said she will wish me all the best and hope will meet someday. I really appreciate of she speak politely.
Well, I dun wan to repeat. She might won't believe me at all, I won't care whether she will read my blog or no. I won't give any explain to her of reason I left early or reason of lost job.
My eyes still open, with even hot. Cannot sleep, even with extremely tired

No comments: