Saturday, February 13, 2010

Really hard to help ppl...

I'm really stupid. I'd scolded by Mr. Jack, the AP dealer. Wat he scold is not I break promise, but I help ppl. He's 1 of my friend since primary school, so he never said anything or complain of break promise. I'm only can do is, pay of break promise upon ordering handsets. He still ask me of job offer, yet, i'm no longer wanted to go for telecommunication job, no matter how he praise me, or he praise with history, glory, truth. I'm really tired of working, and i'm really tired of face ppl. Y ppl dun listen advice? Y they not wait for moment of time?
When I heard of Yari, I really wanted to faint. It's completely a failure on entertainment. When the time I work together under sony, I really mad of can't sell the yari, no sets sold among order 10 sets. Camera sucks, sounds system below average, slow operating speed compare with other sony ericsson phone. And price not friendly, even... When I heard of she brought by rm850, I really headache... I can get even cheaper for original sets, if AP, far more more cheaper! Dai Lou Jack, y u so kind to give me the excel form info? I'm really hate those reseller, staff, never thought of citizen's income and expenses, and kept earn too much from them. Son of the bastard! I WANT TO KILL U ALL! BITCH! I beh tahan ady... I yelled... Y I promise ppl?
I'm really headache... Can't breath well... Likely nearly fainted...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hei brudder... b polite la. even they wrong, u also cnt do anythin. nt u duwan help, it fated. n I thk u too kind, last time help ppl find job, nw help find price 4 phone

Vincent Lee Wai Meng said...

Sigh... I lost bout rm200 is ok d, but, wat I sad is, she dun wan to wait my reply, and she choose cheapluck sets...