Friday, February 19, 2010

having a great day with my sister n my senior

Today, i had meet my instructor, who teach me martial arts. he appear so sudden and test my alertness. but, i'm failed to block it. he tell me of he know wat happened to me recently. he said of he might go back to china. he tell me of always be alert of every1 including close friend.
at noon, while i having some works, amy contact me to go steven corner & show the letter, i'm back to home and search but couldn't found it. well, i really bz as i'd promise my younger sis, shirley, to meet at 2:30pm. y i so concern of her? coz i treat her as my younger sister. while i meet amy, almost 2pm lo. i have a drink then leave steven corner. mayb they feel of i not respecting them, but, i really in emergency. my sis dun like lateness. last year i'd late twice, and, i wont break promises between "sisters" and i.
i'd reached SP at 2:25pm. tat's was close. she also suprised of i reach earlier than time appointed. seems, my image is polluted in her mind. haha. we go to sushi king for meal. we'd chat a lot. seems better than last year. these few photo taken there

Shirley & I


i guess, too yellowish... light too focus on yellow...


She is daydreaming


my funny face XD

we having meal until 4:30pm. we decided to walk around till 5pm. we not chat much at tat period. she adviced take rest, as she saw my hand is shaky. she also complain of my shaky hand can't take better photograph. i know she is helping me, as she care me like caring her bro. anyway, thx

i had back to steven corner again, as i'd promises Alice, my friend who study TMN Yarl b4. i'd told her wat's happened to me recently. she had made a lot of possibly. she told me of not believing even close friend, as they might be enemy, too. sounds like i'll having trouble soon

No comments: