Thursday, February 18, 2010

Doom date

Today quite silly. I wouldn't know, they really 'smart'. I'd make myself to move everywhere without my intention.
Today, I go to mid valley for get screen protector as my best buddy cw didn't get it while he brought Sony Ericsson Satio. Actually I saw a lot ppl I know at there, too. Xiao Yi, Simon, Amy, and more. But, I didn't say anything to them, as I have things to settle. As I get screen protector, 1 of my friend ask me to accompany him to buy something.
While I 'enjoy' of walking around, got a guy passed by me. I search my pocket as I usually really alert of pickpockets. I saw letter. Then, I go caught tat guy instantly and keep ask him with anger. Those ppl watching me, and I ignore them, as some of those workers know i'm fierce. The fellow tell me is kah yan. Ma de! Actually I not believe this la. Coz I know her attitute, she won't do such things, she is good girl. I really wanted to hit him tat time, but, he escaped. My friend suprised of my fierce look.
Time passed to 5pm. I go to my buddy, cw house for stick screen protector for his lovely Satio. But, I stick with a smallllll bubble. He not care of it. And he ask me of how was situation between amy and me. I tell him everything happened recently. He guess of my matter makes my concentration lost and results of failure of perfect attach screen protector. Well, I dun wan mention
For me. I only hope... Everything settled. The voice which awaken me... Who r u? Can help me?

No comments: