Sunday, February 7, 2010

The past...

I had long time never so relax... Yesterday is my rest day, yet, i can't sleep at early morning. All of sudden, I rmb 1 of my friend, Shirley. Actually i got contact her last few week. I can sense of she feel worried or frustrated. Wat a mysterious feeling, then, i call her. Well, i had called her bout 3 times at tat day. I dunno wat's her feeling la. At around midnight, i ask her few things i wanted to ask long time ago. She answered honestly. Since she answer it, i guess the case is completely settled.
I still rmb, after my bday, i reli no mood to work... Then i resign instantly. Mayb they dunno wat's i thought. I think, even Keong wouldn't know. Anyway, TQ Shirley, u had help me released from "jail". U had gained my courages to leave "Action", and changed my life after that. My life is gone slightly better.

No comments: