Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Eve

Yesterday is year-end, 31st of dec. It's quite exciting
At morning till noon, working as usual, nothing rare to describe. I received something i not satisfied. The Amy send such moron msg just coz of she followed her bf's instruction. I really mad of it and i lost concentration & senses, yet increase anger. My brain messed...
The story started on night, 7pm.
I ride LRT from sri petaling to Hang Tuah and walk to Times Square. Then, Tracy mei said of she at above of gasoline. At there, she introduce her cousin, Huey Xin to me. We having dinner at Station Kopitiam. While dinner, they keep bully me, they just said of i rich. Konon rich... Only change new phone C901 only ma... As we finish eat, we just sit and chit chat only and wait for other person. He came finally. His name is Ju Ye, mei's another pet brother. Other than Huey Xin, 3 of us chat like "blow water" only(lazy to said the content). I kinda sry of didn't find any topic to chat with Huey Xin, she just keep silent only. Before we left the place, i paid for them, i promise mei b4 of i will treat her for her birthday treat. I hope mei will like it^^
The stories after out from Station Kopitiam...
We straight go to Sungei Wang main entrance. We feel really hot at main entrance. Too many ppl there for countdown. Few of actor and actress(only rmb of Bosco Wong is included) at main entrance, too. While they start concert, mei keep take photograph as their live show previewed at the opposite of concert. I feel funny of mei took photo, but i even wanted to laugh as i saw a lot of ppl take cameraphone and zoom to near the concert to record or take photo. They quite funny, coz it reallyyyyyyyy IMPOSSIBLE to get nice photo or video by cameraphone as they use digital zoom only, moreover the distance is really quite far, at least 20meter. We have take few photograph, too^^

Mei, Xin & me

Mei & Me^^

Smile~~~~ I like it

Ju Ye & Me

Me & Xin

Xin & Tracy~

Between 10pm to 11:50pm, there got lots ppl use bubble spray to spray everywhere. I had "polished" a lot. I had saw mei's head have a lot of bubbles, then i wipe it by my hands. I just wipe it coz she looks dislike tat. I had become her "shield" to block the bubbles. Finally we wait till 11.59pm, we started to countdown. Poops. 2009 is ended and now is 1st of January 2010. After countdown, Ju Yi leaved Sungei Wang. Then, we go ride monorail to Hang Tuah. Honestly, i not really wanted to split with them coz i wish to chat with them, but i had to split for certain reason.
At 2am, i still wandering around OUG. I couldn't sleep. I listen songs by use handsfree and keep wandering until 3am. Then, i rmb a lot things...
Passed a year and a year, older 1 year and 1 more year... I felt of i haven't acheived a lot of things. Wat things a man should have? Money? I dun have. Driving licenses? I even't sisn't start undang course. Funny right? I dun feel funny... I wasted a lot time and money to ex, Alice. Now she follow others. I borrow her a lot, yet she didn't even payback even 1 cent. It stucked me to step forward. Girlfriend? I really desired yet scared to find. Coz, i know it's not time to find right now. I still have few things need to settle. But, i kinda hope got soon. I need to strengthen my spirit, just as wat Mrs. Khaw told me last month. She told of a person who without strong spirit may can't do things smooth.
I needed to acheived few things,
1, needed earn more money, to give my family and myself have better life.
2, learn driving license b4 june, and try get 2nd hand car as well.
3, learn more detail of handphone, music systems, the way of using SLR camera, IT knowledge
4, if i got girlfriend 1 day, i won't abandon her, and i wil concern her and love her. (although low possibly, but, if really got, i won't disappoint her anymore)
While i reached home, i just keep listen musics until 7am. I received a lot new year greetings msg from friends, even my "rare use" K810 also have few. Yet, i kinda bored at early morning. I called Huey Xin for short chat. She quite talkative, really different than tat time we meet. I really happy of know her, and we chat a lot at tat morning. And, i kinda sry of i didn't open my topic much. Hope we can chat more when we meet.
Ended....

Last, wish all my friends, mei, family,
~Happy New Year~

No comments: