Friday, January 22, 2010

Skills

Blogger got error recently... Time also cant accurate as well. Today blog, timed at 2 days ago... hahahahhaaa

Cut this topic. Since yesterday(sunday), i'm realise something. Is photograph skill matter. I thought C901 would be perfect for me. Actually, no matter good of my basic photograph skill, i can feel, there still have a lot of wall is blocking me to the path of improve cameraphone photograph skill. Although my friend feel impressed of a cameraphone can do such good result, yet, i know, I can do it even better. I need to learn to improve! For seek to learn better way of photographing, i need to learn basics of camera again, for gain knowledge.

Y so suddenly i said like tat? Coz, last 23rd and 24th, i help my friend(actually is my secondary school's classmate) take photograph. I notice the matter. Presenting few photos...


They really cute^^




we took at carrefour, sri petaling


In The Store, Sri Petaling




They take photo together. I like it as the photo is really clear, and they really pretty.

Erm... Yet i can feel i have a wide gaps to improve imaging quality with my Belove Sony Ericsosn C901. How do u think of those photo?

Take care every1.
Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

was they're group called 丫头? they look really pretty! reli took by c901?