Friday, January 29, 2010

I know i'm so silly and moron... 我知道我很无稽...

Recently, i'm doing something really out of my mind. Guess what happened? I never sacrificed my rest time without eat lunch for help someone, and help for a while time. Although recently I really waste money yet can't finish meal due of lost appetite, but, these 2 day, I didn't eat lunch at all, yet I keep call, walk in branch and outlet for vacancies enquiry for my friend. Although about 77% is no vacancies, yet, I still keep call and search. I had check phone usage, these 2 day had spend about rm31, and call/walk in inquiries total about 47 branches or outlets. It was roughly calculated amount. I never call friend or family for chat, or customer for phone problem solution, till that amount b4. I haven't add taxi fees yet. Just now got officer suspects me of I disloyal, well, I really lazy to give explain. My friend saw me at ixsun, and he ask me why I help her that much even she had reject me last time, and doesn't treat me well for strengthen friendship, until I spend this spend that for brings nothing to me. I didn't answer him, and let him keep bla bla. I not really of got any deeds, only hope I can help her well. I'm willing of help her, without any pay. I'm really tired of find gf, really tired, yet brings less sleep time without cure fatigue... I'm dun wan admit i'm hurt! I dun wan let her know wat i'm feel and dun let her I had do things insane till pay deposits for brought things for her. I dun wan let her know, is hope she live happy, although I not happy of cant 'charm' her heart, I cant break ppl happiness...
I'm really tired... When is my peaceful day?
Just now my friend, anthony, inform me of 'stock' is ready for me within few days. Well, I really no mood to face anyone...

No comments: