Sunday, December 27, 2009

Skating experience

Sunday
Today morning, I woke up really late, bout 9am. I kinda rush of prepare to skating at sungei wang with conny and her friends. Luckily I arrived at 11am sharp.
Initially we having lunch at old town at times square, I not satisfied of the way waiter's service. If dun have breakfast set at weekend, y dun tell me earlier? Waste my time only. Then, I order bread and drinks, but, they serve bread without drink, till when we attempt to leave then they serve drinks. Apa la...
After the lunch, we head to sungei wang for skating. It's my 1st time to skating. While I wear the roller shoes, I realise of it's not easy to balance while roll faster. Zzz... Gratefully of I learned to balance while roll faster. Then, I keep training untill 4pm.
While training, I had almost fall down coz of a girl hit me. I go to help her from fall down. Then, Conny ask me how's my feeling to help beauty? I no idea? Coz I dunno who was she. But, I wish to know most of them yet I didn't does.
Finally dinner time, it quite normal only la, no need mention lor. Haha... Finish skating story at sungei wang...
I chat with my friend, then he ask me of whether I still miss 'her' or finding other gf. Well, I am consider of waiting for other girl, who oh? Dun wan mention now. Can't predict... Coz not all girls accept to start relationship life. Then how? Wait lor...

No comments: