Friday, December 18, 2009

yoyo brudder! HANDPHONE FREAK IV

yo wassup every1!? how r u all?
i just switched to C901 recently. i can confirm of it was a best phone i ever used until now!
WHY?
1st, it 2.2inch screen, even bigger and bright than K810i, moreover it slim and handy, rather easy to hold than bulky K810i.
2nd, 3.5G makes me browse internet even FASTER! i had tried via USB to my sister's pc and chi wai's laptop. ABSOLUTELY FAST! i stopped all idea of get any fixed line or broadband.
3rd, it have MegaBass, i had enjoyed even better sound system by use HPM-77. Realllyyyyyy POWERFULLLLL!
4th, it's CAMERA TIME! feel urself and enjoy!

Auto Mode


Twilight Landscape Mode. Really bright!


Twilight Protrait Mode. I think consider okok lor....


Auto Mode with Xenon Flash. Quite Sharp!!! I like it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have had the Nokia 6220 classic for more than 1 year. It's a little noisy for close-up shots, but other than that it is a very close match-up with the C901.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dude, I have been using C901 for almost three months now. I am unable to get rid of red eye, even after using the Red Eye Reduction option, it creeps in. Can you advise how to handle this.

Appreciate if you could get back on zubairquadri@gmail.com

Regards,
Zubair