Sunday, December 6, 2009

it's update time!

it's been awhile i didn't i had update my blog. haha. recently quite complicated!
just now i had tried with my friend's pc. i founded new issues. even though my friend is genuine os, yet, i failed to use my k810 as a mobile modem via usb. i think it's due of lacking of software in pc. sigh
recently a lot things need to settle... lucky of my soul had pull back to normal. thx to esther's kindness. i won't waste my time to look for impossible things. i wish to say "farewell" to person whom arrogant and doesn't concern of me.
(to be continued...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

is the esther me? XDDDD

Vincent Lee Wai Meng said...

mei think leh??? XP

Anonymous said...

err.. guess so? LOL. just ignore me. being lame :P

Vincent Lee Wai Meng said...

lol. is u actually XP