Friday, December 25, 2009

Have an sadness at early chrismas morning...

Finally is Chrismas. And yet, I not happy at all. I'm numb... A whole early morning walking at 4th road again and again... Tears silently fall around road, without ppl noticed...
Wat I worried all the time, is may possibly happened soon... Since early of tis year, I really rare to have a chance to meet my good friend, Ai Hwa. She is a nice, kind girl. I never lie nor keep secret than tell her, she's 1 of friend I trust most. I had told her b4, of I may lost contact soon with 1 friend soon, and I really sad of losing connection with her. She maybe dunno of, actually I mention is her.
B4 she having exam, I seldom able to c her. Everytime I saw her thin body, I worried of her. Scared she can't cope stress. Then, I calling her for cheer her as I free time.
She finally finish stpm exam. Yet, I feel even uncomfortable as she afraid of her performance on exam. I try to cheer her up and hoping she always positive... But, I become emo, when I know of she maybe study at overseas and won't contact any1. Although is maybe, yet, I really sad. Y? I dun have chances to reconnect with her anymore, even she may come back 1 day, she might won't contact me for lots of reason(most probably of they may shift house, or we won't meet anymore, I guess)... I really afraid... My heart started to pain again... I keep wandering outside, really hope of may have a chances to look her faces.
I'd back to home b4 sunrise. And I started to look photo album. I look standard 3 & 5. I only look on her. She beside yong ting at standard 3, she beside pick khim at standard 5. She looks gloomy at both photo. I really rare to c her smiles at primary school. Since graduate primary school, I really miss most primary school friends, especially yong ting and her. Sometimes i thanks god give me chances to reconnect with her, really coincidence of meet at market. Y I keep talk bout her? I really appreciate of have a really nice friend like her. I had learn many things when I same class with her. Then I feel album had wet...
虽天下无不散之延席,但是我非常不舍得她,更不要就这样与她永远失去联络. If she really having further study at overseas, I really hope, really hoping of she will save my number, and reconnect with me if she remember me...

No comments: