Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sleepless...

It's about 3am. I couldn't sleep again...
I'd chat with limei, and she got complain to me of her bf doesn't believe her. I can feel the fear from her heart, and I only advice of not continue for it if her bf doesn't trust her.
I feel really hate human, y they dun wan to trust their friend or even their partner? And i'm not god, only a mecenary, y they complain to me? Even friend I trust also dun believe me. Even my eye can reveal the truth, pointless!
I called somebody(private), but the call seems converted to her bf. This feeling like last time a chat with pinky, really annoying of sometimes call converted to her bf and her bf sounds not friendly but fierce. Damn. Wat for?

5 comments:

cw said...

hey pal... although i dunno how to read chinese, but i invited my fren to translate for me. they dunno ur true plan at all, but i know well. seems u act like itachi uchiha all the time, acting like a bad guy. how stupid u r. even though u dun tell me, but i know. if u r itachi, then i m madara. u gt it?

Vincent Lee Wai Meng said...

Who cw u r? How do u know my feeling? What's my real plot? Can u tell me? "Madara"?

cw said...

deng... of coz is 999 la. u juz wan ur fren's bf togeter wit her, then u purposely act like u really crush much. i know ur feeling reli. ur heart still cold, nvr been warm. bt, i suspect of some1 had red-eyed & he stared take action to u. u knw, i knw. even though ur mission is completed, yet still gt lot of trash to sweep

Vincent Lee Wai Meng said...

I got it. Sorry of testing u, coz I still cant trust ppl easily, u know my attitude well. Seems my little buddy know my plan, but dun use uchiha for symbolize la, really uncomfortable man. Got any idea to sweep those trash?

cw said...

i'd no idea. u should try to settle it urself, coz is he too mind of wat u did & wat ur plot. all I can do is wish u dun faint on d process, until when we met again. dun worry, our frenship is stable & eternity, dun sad if lost fren