Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Free day, learning day

Today is my 1st training of banking service. Majority is learn about history of bank, what service bank provide. I guess it's time i should purchase fix deposit for myself. At there, 1 of instructor ask few ppl's background. I'd chosen at that moment, as i came out, i heard somebody yell: "Was he a phone reseller who work at Leisure Mall?" I'm shocked of how come got ppl know me. Then the instructor ask me to intro my background. Well, i'd intro myself. (I'm lazy to list the content) At last, the instructor ask me whether I am single or engaged in relationship. I refused to answer. The instructor said i might having trouble on relationship matter. I refused to answer it, too.
The courses is finished. I still have a lot of time. I had take few photograph
Have a nice view








How do u feel? extraordinary beautiful view?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. cool. do u take by camera or slr?

Vincent Lee Wai Meng said...

Haha. Thx of praise. I use C901 only, actually. Nice view? I never thought of the quality of cameraphone can be great until this level