Monday, March 15, 2010

no title...

recently really stress... my job is getting even harder... everyday like going to battle field to start war. cannot did a small mistake, as a small mistake may lost finances or pride.
i had contact with ivy, 1 of my junior. she told me of she facing a lot of trouble. she study even harder for spm tis year, and the standard had raised. A+ min mark is 90. wakao... is really hard for science student lo... she facing problem at relationship life, too. well, i can't cure her also as i can't cure myself. it makes me feel of i even hate humans. it recalled the "zodiac brave story". y? coz, got many ppl who know the story, they told me of my character is like delita. hmph... i not evil enough. i wish i could evil enough.
after conversation with her, some1 call me. she told me of they started to take action to me. although it show private number, but i guessed i recognized who was she. well, i hate such moron person, often create chaos while i still under chaos life. damn, i no intention to find ur gf, ok? she likes u!

4 comments:

Sweetie said...

actually the girl is who?is it u like d girl?if is her,but u n her long time didnt contact already..they stil find u.someone maybe is want use their name to kacau u.

Vincent Lee Wai Meng said...

I'm sorry of I can't tell u the answer, coz i'm still investigate. I still dunno y they going after me. I had faced same matter few times in 1 month. I just lazy to bother them. But, I heard of the ambush is for alert me of not going to interrupt relationship, I have 2 idea of who mastermind of planning such incident. According of my ex-partner's observation, he tell me of either is girl who plot of it, or boy who plot it, only if their ambush for warn

Sweetie said...

actually i am their friend.i know she long time didnt find you already.and you both also didnt sms already rite?i think non both of them,first,she don't have any power,second,now you and them didn't contact long time ago,why still wan kacau you? rite? In my opinion,maybe someone that wanan use this reason to hurt you because of before you do something that make them lost a lot of money or what.anywhere,you better report polis if continue,just like she told me .

Vincent Lee Wai Meng said...

i roughtly know who u r. i had msg her bout 2 time, i guess, but she nvr reply or wat. i not mean to doubt or suspect her, but, i scared her phone let her bf see. i not mean of her bf is, coz possibly got another person, which i'd did same thing with her to another girl, which i dun like. i needed to investigate. if necessary, i'll crash together with them