Sunday, November 22, 2009

speechless

finally turn to 22/11/2009 12pm.
in these 12 hour, my body's energy kept pumping up, make myself couldn't slp. i watch astro at mei's house with ryan & mei for almost 6 hour, then ryan fetch me to my home at 6am. but, i nvr enter my home, instead, i just wandering & wondering.
wat's my purpose to live? wat's my purpose to play chess? wat's my purpose to know new friends?
i really dun hav idea of wat i live for. i play chess isit only find stronger player n know new chess friend? i only know y i looking for new friends. got some1 ask me of tat question at thursday. y i wanted to know more bout her even though she have few bad habits? wat i can say is, as long as the person is a human with kind-heart, i wish to know more bout the person. she(my other friend) ask me once again this morning, even though i kinda hopeless to received her reply, i still tell my friend of i still believe on her. dunno wat i think, afterall...
at 8am, i had moved to happy garden, i saw few boys bully a girl. when i saw them, i just go simply scold them and they escaped. while i saw the girl injured, i rmb last month.
in the morning, i walk to bus stop opposite of central supermarket. it needs take 20 minutes time from my home. while on the way, i saw my ex-classmate, she with her bf. and then she talk with me with impolite sentences, then her bf kept said things which insult poor youngster, included me. ya i'm poor, then wat? at least i more polite than those fucking rich but irritating guy. while he continue crapping, i had release my anger and thrown him to the garden and kept punish him. i dun bother the guy yell, as he yell, i even rough. as long as i heard insulting sentence, i release more anger. then, finally, his apologized and i stopped. after 1 month, i saw him again, he go other way as he saw me.
well, i hope tat girl will ok soon. i kinda weird of i goes help a stranger like tat
at 10am, i reach market near my home, and i having breakfast. i feel of i need more physical training, as i can feel of i still lacking of a lot of strength...

No comments: