Saturday, November 21, 2009

the path of unknown... dizzy

21/11/2009 12pm
today is lai kuan birthday. wish her happy birthday. i wonder will their family back from trip and celebrate her birthday?
as result, i didnt slp last night, keep waiting for 2 person's call. 1 of them is chi wai, he seems too tired to handle himself. another 1... i lazy to talk... i dunno la...
2am, i go out and keep raging myself, running n running, even tired, i still moving, i can feel of i'm torturing myself more than training. while i'm back from outside, it's 4am, then i pick up my phone and i saw msg, it's rather sickening me... i dun wan explain, 1 of my friend was become victims of lost virginity and she's vanished recently. i kinda shamed of become male, y they only thought of sexual more important than love? i'm kinda mad of my friend's incident, but how? i can't go avenge, coz it's their matter, i can't mix them to settle it!
frankly speaking, i hoping to have gf, and i'm believe of love feeling can be created through concern, communication, and most important is cares. if use virgin to get couple, it's not love, it's just like simply having sexual intercourse as their needs. i dunno wat's ur opinion la, afterall.
recently i does only find answer of my theory, i know i nt suitable to use words "theory", coz i not neither inventor nor genuis, i only a person who really wanted to get answers. regarding of handphone FAQ, i afraid i cant tell u all right now, coz my pc is slow, do u believed i still using windows ME and RAM is below 1GB? it's fact, thus i can't search answers for u all.
i feel i really tired... y nobody help me? my best friend is not around my side, i kinda afraid to communicate with "friends" besida me, as long i know they have intention to use something from me. i really hoping to get a sincere friend, if the sincere is my gf, even better, coz wat's important of couple is "believe each other"...
i, think, the path of be a professionalism is widen...

No comments: