Monday, November 23, 2009

grateful day

23/11/2009, 7pm
as i mention just now, i didn't slp last night. but, it doesn't affect my work at morning. but it opposite while lunch hour.
i can hear my friend's sound. the sound was a boy's sound, really soft. i had long time didn't heard such gentle sound, since i start work. he told me,
"vincent, be strong. u used to be a nice guy. although i feel u annoying, i know u're sincere guy. although until today, i still dun like u, yet, i still think u as my bro."
brother? i have no idea, coz, sound really gentle. gentle guy? i really dun have idea who was he. and, how he know wat i feel?
"mayb u forgot who am i. it's been 6 years ago. and, thx of ur advice while at saujana."
saujana? i really dun have idea who was he. chin kuan? his sound was deep. shu pin? i dun think so. he a great guy. who owh? i dun have any idea in such short time.
"juz be urself, as long as u r right, dun nid think any thoughts from other ppl. juz be a right vincent. 1 day, u may get more than wat u needs. u have few nice girl who made u as their brother, right? it proved u r nice guy and wat u done was right"
how he know? who the guy? i dun have any appetite, and instead, i would like to know who the person. the, i saw a person stand beside me, and he face other place and leave my side. i wanted chase, but, i can't move fast, coz, i feel my eyes and leg too tired, failed to chase or even identify the person.
mayb u think it's likely a tale, but, i think it's was realistic. coz, i can feel of temperature of food, and environment.
ya, i was happy of i had reconnect with my sis, esther. she's really a nice girl. even she busy of her college works, she cares of me. i love her very much. hope brother's loves can be eternity. she also only few person which i can believe much without any suspicious among all i know.
i had friend back with chi wai, my "brother". he also 1 of them who dislikes my hot-tempered attitude. coz of my hot-tempered, he decided to ignore me "permenant". of coz i regret of mad with him. i tried my best to treat him better within these 2 years. at 1st he kept insult me, but, finally he forgives me.
i learn from han seng, my chess friend, he kept me teach me of be positives always. no matter how pressure he face, he only smiles.
only few person i can fully believe, chi wai, ken low, esther, han seng...

No comments: