Saturday, May 15, 2010

bad luck comes and comes...

i feel i cant help any1, included myself...
recently, 1 of my friend, he have relationship with his gf for at least 5 years. according to story i heard, his gf request to plan for marriage but he keep delay and delay for 3 years, and recently his gf wanted to broke up with him and accepted of married to others. after tat, he completely changed. he no longer can focus to job, makes him no more income, and he kept makes himself drunk everyday. he felt despair and hopeless...
how bout myself? just still same, never changed myself. just, recently quite bz at weekend. well, i think, holiday trip maybe canceled, and i'll stay at home for get rest. chi wai might advanced back to kampar... dunno y, this year is most horrible planning...
last week, i have a bad live, my right leg had serious injured... i cant move freely about 5 days. everytime i try to walk without things support me, my right leg only gives pain. SHIT. i really cant believe i'll face it. even work, most colleague suprised when they look i walk with abnormal way. now, at least i can walk, but i cant run yet. swt... at 2nd night, i dream again. i heard her sound. at dream, she comes to my house and help me to change medicine which wrapped to my leg. i damn hope the dream will only continued and wont wake up.
got annoymous ask me few question, more question on relationship. she ask me if a girl had done serious matter which had damage her image, would i still accept her and love her? i gave answer, which i alo hope i can do it no matter wat serious things.
got christian friend kept invite me to join christian. he kept said of how good to be christian, an he said life might changed if join christian. i not really wanted to join. coz, i not really believed in god. i only believe in truth. if the person who dun have intention to change theirselves, they wont get success. moreover, i'm a stubborn guy, and once i decided, nobody can changed me, even my dear father and brothers.
i hope... things can be goes better...

No comments: