Monday, June 7, 2010

so many to update...

long time didnt update... this few week quite moody. well, somebody had passed away. she so young, yet she had failed to reached her 19th years old birthday and died on robbery incident. it happened at johor... well. i dunno much of the innocent girl. but, i heard a lot story related to her. it makes me sad, as i heard of she had sacrificed innocently as bullet had hit her head. when i read her blog, it sadden me again. tat makes my hand tinggling, eyes feel hot, the tears even comes out from my eyes... i hate criminal! criminal had took a few of my friend's life! according to her blog, she had tried to rebuild her spirit and start whole new life as her bf broke up with her. wat she wrote at last post, 29th of may, the last sentence

我会努力忘记一切

过我的新生活

yet, she failed to started her whole new life... she must be sad and afraid... rest in peace... even though i dunno u, but, hoping u be happy in the other world...

in the same time, i had new thought related of friendship. i think, i had used to be have a lot friends, but, i lost them due to my matter. i wrote my new motto. u may copy it, as it might used to be happend with u.

大家,友谊的来很不容易,真挚的友情更是难得。如果你的身边有一个非常关心你,对你很好的朋友,请别随便讨厌他,尽力接受他。我们都明白,有时他的关心和热情或许会令我们反感,这也许是我们不习惯给人家关心,但是,我们也不应该因为不喜欢人家好的一面而讨厌他。必须知道,我们人类的性命也非常短,得到朋友的关心,鼓励,是我们的福分,我们应该要好好珍惜人家的关怀,我们之间的友谊。不然,难听一句,如果他/她有一天去世了,我们将永远得不到他/她的祝福,我们也会痛失一个难得的一个好朋友;如果生前因为他/她的热情导致朋友关系生疏,我们也会永远内疚,后悔没有珍惜一份真挚的友情。。。

i think, maybe got a few person might able to feel how's my feel. i dropping my tears while i write this post. i never dropped my tears once, since my mother had passed away...

No comments: