Saturday, June 19, 2010

My emotional...

Seems i had slightly controlled my emotion, recently... I know, i shouldn't feel sad for deceased of the person either i know or i dunno. No matter how, i had to face the fact, and be strong. The world still have a lot of things i had to finish. I'm really sorry to let everybody worried of me. Thanks to Ryan, Siew Chor, Chan Hwa, and a lot...
Last time, when i used to be a children, i had forced to avoid everything, due to my body is sensitives to many stuff, it makes me worry a lot... Until now, i know, i can't simply take some drinks which contain condenses milk while in morning. When i form1, few of my friends always "banned" me from drink tea or milo in early of morning. Time passed really fast... But now, i had nothing to protect myself, thus, i must protect myself with my own hand.
I won't do things recklessly anymore, I'm promise i'll do things even more carefully...

No comments: