Sunday, June 6, 2010

PC fair(sunday)

6/6/2010
Actually, i had go PC fair which held at Mid Valley at friday, 4th of June. I'm quite disappointed of attend the fair this time. Not as crowded as last year, and yet, i had get bad services at the fair, too.
Then why i still go at today, 6th of June? I am looking for spare phone, due to my old K770 had forced to trade in, as i notice problem had comes to phone. I head to Sony Ericsson kiosk, which under MPS Technology S/B, and the stock comes from Melaka, too. 1 of the staff, Jacqueline, is quite nice salesperson. Even she dunno who am i, yet, she really honest to tell me of Sony Ericsson W350i is an old stock and she gave me with cost price. (Of coz i know it was old stock la, it discontinued since January. Yet the Sony Ericsson W350i is really authorized original sets, not an AP sets. And i know the cost price which updated at January, too.) I really glad to know of got a such honest and fine salesperson still exist. Hopefully world will comes out more salesperson like her. At last, i had brought Sony Ericsson W350i.

No comments: