Friday, July 3, 2009

its time wo woke up from nightmare

Its been a long time i being other "vincent". sometimes happy and sometimes kinda feel meaningless to having such annoy attitude. i just simply said sad, hurt, etc... actually i had no such things since my mom passed away. after 5 years of tat incident, i seldom drop my tears of small case... ppl thought i easy hurt of break or no gf. actually i not frustrated of these. wat i concern is, TIMING... time not waiting for whoever person. most of my friend already get driving license, study, but i dun have both!? wat am i doing? still working. having blind work...
well, i kinda being tired of work under action... coz salary quite low, and recently sales bad... it's not i didnt try my best to improve my sales. it's just company too straight against of price and cant nego... if not because i lost handsets TWICE, i had already left action long time and now i work under my friend. well, even i tell my family, will they able to help me? i just dun wan to tell them to avoid from worried by them... well, few of my friends know of it... they all also suggest me to change job... sigh......

No comments: