Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fatigue...

Just now, i work until 12am, i'm really tired at the moment, and yet, i walk back to home. i passed by somebody's house - Stephanie's house. I take a look over the door. I can't believe my eyes! I saw stephanie standing at the door and looking outside, and she notice me. I stand at her house's gate, and look we look each other around each other, without say anything, for about 5 minute. although is only 5 minute, but i feel time passed so long, it's because i hope i could heard her voice. At last, she only usebody language, which i weak in. I can't understand was she wanted to told me, other than "she can't sleep". After that, she tell me "Good night".
I never contact with her, since i resign as retail sales after my bday. I'm still rmb when bday, i met her while i walk alone at parkson. Actually, at tat moment, she scared to speak with boys, coz she faced a horrible incident. Yet, she had accompany with me for whole day of celebrate my bday. Quite weird, izit?
Wat incident she faced? At labour day, ryan brings her out to meet me.
to be continued...

No comments: