Wednesday, October 28, 2009

bye bye, foto

it's been a while time already. i had to leave Foto Shangri-La soon, and ready for new challange.
i realise, try to like other is even hard, as long as "she" is important to me. i know, whenever i care certain ppl, they won't appreciate and easily forget it, it sickening me... well, i dun like ppl so mean...
just now afternoon, i find "her" again, and it maybe last time for me to find her, i guess... coz i will start my new life soon... it may makes me no time to find her. well, mayb i should give up of "her", and try find better girl. mayb wat chi wai said was right, both of him and i was desperate of cares from girls and hope have a good relationship life. i admit, i really wan a nice girl to be my gf(not appearance, most important is kind heart), hope girl give me chance to allowed me to treat her better and create loves feeling between she and i.
i guess, mayb i m dreaming gua...

No comments: